INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION 2019/2020 ADMISSION IS OUT
The Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) admission 2019/2020 is out and available to the general public and candidates willing to apply.
Applicants willing to enroll into the Institute are highly welcome as IEcE is known to produce ecumenically oriented teachers qualified to teach courses up to the post primary level of the educational system, with the ability to hold healthy dialogues and learning experiences with people of varied value orientations irrespective of their educational level, nationality, ethnicity and religion.
Programmes Available for 2019/2020 NCE Admission
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Knowledge
- Political Science/Mathematics
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Economics
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Ecumenism/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Physics/Integrated Science
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NCE REGULAR PROGRAMMES
Candidates must the possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate with a pass in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes on one sitting or four credits in two sittings, two of the credits must be related to the course the candidates wishes to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
Candidates applying to Institute of Ecumenical Education must at least score 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
CAN I APPLY IF I DID NOT CHOOSE IEcE?
Yes, you can apply to the Institute, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for change of Institution, with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Institute of Ecumenical Education.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- First make a payment of N5,000 for admission form to Institute of Ecumenical Education account at any of the following banks:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu)||1010201533|
|2||First Bank PLC:||2019175771|
|3||Polaris Bank PLC:||1771161030|
|4||Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB):||0128256478|
|5||Zenith Bank PLC:||1010375960|
If you encounter any problem using the online admission platform, please call 08166715486 for assistance.
Then Click below to start application