INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION 2023/2024 ADMISSION IS OUT
The Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) admissions for 2023/2024 is out and available to the general public and candidates willing to apply.
Applicants willing to enroll into the Institute are highly welcome as IEcE is known to produce ecumenically oriented teachers, qualified to teach courses up to the post primary level of the educational system, with the ability to hold healthy dialogues and learning experiences with people of varied value orientations irrespective of their educational level, nationality, ethnicity and religion.
Programmes Available for 2023/2024 NCE Admission
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Science/English
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Science
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Primary Education
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NCE REGULAR PROGRAMMES
Candidates must the possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate with a pass in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes on one sitting or four credits in two sittings, two of the credits must be related to the course the candidates wishes to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
Candidates applying to Institute of Ecumenical Education must at least score 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
CAN I APPLY IF I DID NOT CHOOSE IEcE?
Yes, you can apply to the Institute, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for change of Institution, with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Institute of Ecumenical Education.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- First make a payment of N5,000 for admission form to Institute of Ecumenical Education account at any of the following banks:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu)||1010201533|
|2||First Bank PLC:||2019175771|
|3||Polaris Bank PLC:||1771161030|
|4||Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB):||0128256478|
|5||Zenith Bank PLC:||1010375960|
- Proceed to finance office with the teller to be changed to school official receipt and obtain an admission form.
- Then proceed to IEcE admission office for registration, documentation and other requirements.
Admission form can also be obtained from the following locations:
- St. Theresa’s Nursery and Primary School Iyiokwu Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
- Isuochi Secondary School, Umunneochi L.G.A , Abia State
- Akabo High School Akabo, Ikeduru L.G.A Imo State
- Great Early Life International School, No. 12 Frankmoore Street, Nkpor Behind New Tyre Market, Nkpor, Anambra State.
FEE SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT
THE 2022/2023 FEE SCHEDULE IS SIMPLY TO GUIDE YOU ON WHAT TO EXPECT WITH REGARDS TO IEcE FEES. THE 2023/2024 FEE SCHEDULE IS YET TO BE PUBLISHED. REST ASSURED THAT THE ADJUSTMENT SHALL BE MINIMAL.
YOU MAY WISH TO WAIT TILL AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER 2022 TO MAKE PAYMENTS USING THE NEW FEE SCHEDULE WHEN IT’S RELEASED.
- After making payment of admission form, proceed to finance office to obtain receipt of payment and admission form.
- Visit IEcE admission office with the admission form for further information.