INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION 2020/2021 ADMISSION IS OUT
The Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) admissions for 2020/2021 is out and available to the general public and candidates willing to apply.
Applicants willing to enroll into the Institute are highly welcome as IEcE is known to produce ecumenically oriented teachers, qualified to teach courses up to the post primary level of the educational system, with the ability to hold healthy dialogues and learning experiences with people of varied value orientations irrespective of their educational level, nationality, ethnicity and religion.
Programmes Available for 2020/2021 NCE Admission
1. Adult and Non-Formal Education
2. Agricultural Science
3. Biology / Chemistry
4. Biology / Integrated Science
5. Biology / Physics
6. Business Education
7. Chemistry / Integrated Science
8. Chemistry / Mathematics
9. Chemistry / Physics
10. Christian Religious Studies / Economics
11. Christian Religious Studies / English
12. Christian Religious Studies / Political Science
13. Christians Religion Studies / Igbo
14. Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
15. Computer / Biology
16. Computer / Economics
17. Computer / Mathematics
18. Computer / Physics
19. Economics / English
20. Economics / Igbo
21. Economics / Mathematics
22. Economics / Political Science
23. Economics / Social Studies
24. English / Igbo
25. English / Political Science
26. English / Social Studies
27. Integrated Science / Economics
28. Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
29. Political Science / Mathematics
30. Political Science / Social Studies
31. Political Science / English
32. Primary Education Studies
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NCE REGULAR PROGRAMMES
Candidates must the possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level or equivalent certificate with a pass in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes on one sitting or four credits in two sittings, two of the credits must be related to the course the candidates wishes to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
Candidates applying to Institute of Ecumenical Education must at least score 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
CAN I APPLY IF I DID NOT CHOOSE IEcE?
Yes, you can apply to the Institute, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for change of Institution, with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Institute of Ecumenical Education.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- First make a payment of N5,000 for admission form to Institute of Ecumenical Education account at any of the following banks:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu)||1010201533|
|2||First Bank PLC:||2019175771|
|3||Polaris Bank PLC:||1771161030|
|4||Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB):||0128256478|
|5||Zenith Bank PLC:||1010375960|
If you encounter any problem using the online admission platform, please call 08166715486 for assistance.
Then Click below to start application